What’s in Rang de Holi 2014
a multiracial Event, a event that connects people of all ages and races. Also Rang De Holi offers a unique opportunity to celebrate and explore India’s diverse culture and traditions.
The event will have DJ music and dance floor for everyone to dance to Bollywood music,
All colours used at Rang De Holi 2014 will be Natural Eco Friendly Colours
RANG DE HOLI 2014
Rang de Holi 2014 is organised by GsvTec ,a festival of colours in Singapore at Azzura beach Club,SILOSO BEACH SENTOSA
YEAH DIL MANGE MORE .we have exclusive offers just for you EVERY one gets a Welcome drink THANDAI + Natural Eco Friendly colour.
EARLY BIRD TICKETS
Adult = $15 (UP $20) [1 Adult + 1 Thandai + 1 colour ]
Child = $ 5 (UP $10) [1 Child + 1 Thandai + 1 colour ]
Family Pack = $40 (UP $64) [2 Adult + 2 Child + 4 Thandai + 1 sentosa Taxi entry]
Adult (+1 housePour)= $18 (UP $25) [1 drink alcohol/non alcohol house pour + Color + Thandai]
Adult Group = $13.50 (UP $24) 21 Pax & above Get 10% OFF [1 adult + 1 Thandai + 1 sentosa Taxi entry]
rang de holi the festival of colours in Singapore at sentosa, The most celebrated Indian Festival.Spend a day with friends and family for a culturally rich entertainment, Lots of entertaining activities like dhuli vandana,rang barse
We welcome you to join us for an Day full of fun and celebrate the festival of colours with us.
The Event features
• Holi at the beach with live DJ Music
• Eco friendly Natural colours
• Lots of networking
• Delicious Indian food
A complete entertainment package at Siloso beach, Sentosa
Terms & Conditions:
• OUTSIDE colourS / FOOD OR DRINKS NOT ALLOWED
• Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance.
• Children 4 to 12 years must purchase CHILD ticket for admission.
• Children Above 12 Yrs Need to Purchase Adult Ticket for admission.
• Organisers can change the seating category & price depending on the need of event & venue
• Tickets Once Sold are non refundable and non negotiable.
• Organiser can change the event date , venue .
• All Participants take complete responsibility of them self and their dependants .Organisers do not take responsibility for any claims for any incident caused directly or indirectly during the event.
• All care has been taken to play with Natural Eco friendly colours,known to suit all skin conditions .Its advisable to do a skin test before you use the colours.
• Organisers are not responsible for any kind of direct or indirect claims on account of the event .As a event participant you undertake any such risk of any unforeseen incident that may happen during the event. You are responsible for your family and yourself.